Dear Birchtree families:
I hope you are enjoying the bits of sunshine and the beautiful summer showers we have been having.
MSBSD online registration is now open: If you have not yet registered your students please do so.
- Go to – http://www.matsuk12.us
- If you are new to the district and / or Kindergarten:“ Fill out a Blank registration” Please select your boundary school from the drop down menu as Birchtree is not a choice.
- Place a comment in the Notes box:
*** Accepted at Birchtree Charter School please forward this registration***
- Returning families: Make sure you complete ALL of your student(s) information before you submit.
BIRCHTREE MANDATORY ONSITE REGISTRATION will be August 7th-9th:
- Computers will be available to complete the MSBSD Online Registration
- We will collect student fees of $125, bus registration forms and collect parent signature forms regarding BTC Handbooks and Policies
- New students to the district will need to bring immunization records or religious exemption forms and a birth certificate. (Notary will be on site)
- August 7 (8am – 4pm)
- August 8 (8am – 4pm)
- August 9 (12pm – 8pm)
We have an Assistant Principal:
We would like to welcome our new Assistant Principal, Jennifer Hanford. Dr. Hanford has been an educator for 15 years and has experience teaching in all grades, preschool through 8th. She loves to spend time with her family outdoors and looks forward to joining our Birchtree Community. She will be a great addition.
Open House August 16th:
Lastly, we will have an Open House on August 16th from 5-6:30pm at Birchtree. This is a great chance to meet our new staff, meet and get reacquainted with old staff, and learn what’s new for next school year. We hope to see as many of you here as possible.
Birchtree Charter School
Intent to enroll for Birchtree Charter School Lottery for 2018 – 2019 academic year is CLOSED. You may complete an Intent to Enroll online and your child(ren’s) name will be added to the waitlist following the Lottery Drawing on May 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM